Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back to Africa

Some twenty-six hours after wheels up from LAX, I wandered out of the Depatures Terminal at Cape Town International, looking for the guy holding the sign with my name on it. Such a man was not to be found for over an hour. I never lost my famous reserve, however and spent the time drinking coffee and buying excess amounts of South African currency (Rand). In time, two blokes showed up to drive me to my pad:

The extent to which this place is nicer than my place in LA is embarassing, I suppose. Anyway, here's the view:


And my flatmates:



Kidding. I hung around the set all day Saturday. Here's a report
  • [redacted]
  • [redacted]
  • [redacted]
Good times. I slept late today and then walked around. More to come.




4 comments:

phlipside said...

looks incredible man!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that view is killer. But your view of the parking lot on Rowena Ave is really killer.

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome, Matt! I don't whether I'm happier that you have a nice view or that you're actually blogging again....keep the updates coming!

Anonymous said...

How about some new pictures?